We’re Building Strong Reputation
One of the greatest weaknesses in these global orphan estimates is that they include only orphans who are currently living in homes.
Open Your Heart
Building Bridges from Homelessness to Wholeness.
Provide limited basic services (showers, meals, laundry) to homeless women and men in Boca Raton, FL, and seek to end the cycle of homelessness for those individuals through five primary channels:
- Fundamental health screening and education, with referral to appropriate health partners
- Life skills education
- Job readiness assessment and job training within the organization and with community partners
- Reunification with family
- Housing options in cooperation with public and private housing agencies
We Believe in Strong Families.
- Maintain an up to date database of all of our homeless clients.
- Provide emergency funding to clients who are at risk
- Apply for grants
- Partner with the City of Boca Raton for a mutually beneficial relationship
- Offer relocation services and funding to reconnect homeless with their loved ones in hopes of them transitioning from homelessness to living with family.
- Provide Job opportunities to clients who meet the specific job readiness criteria
- Connect as many homeless with available programs and benefits they might not be accessing.