You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.
OUTREACH SERVICES & RESOURCES.
In most cases, homelessness is not a choice. Street living can result from a number of unfortunate circumstances: loss of livelihood, foreclosure or eviction, overwhelming debt, loss of employment/social service benefits, mental illness, drug addiction, and the list goes on. Our goal is to provide interim services that assist the homeless with the most basic needs, while providing resources that help individuals return to independent and self-sustaining living.
- Hygiene & Grooming Supplies
- Laundry Services
- Health & Wellness Care
- Healthcare Referrals
- Social Service Application
- Cellphone Acquisition*
- Declaration of Homelessness Certificate
- Birth Certificate Applications
- Family Reunification*
- Employment Readiness Uniforms*
- Job Readiness Training
- Life Skills and Entrepreneurial Education
- Temporary Shelter
- Rapid Re-Housing
- Section 8